The idea of a gasifier isn’t a new technology. Stoves that can burn and reburn fuel sources have been around for a long time. But recently they have become better known. Maybe it is due to hikers and campers who want a ultra lightweight stove that can quickly heat water to a boil and cook their food, but only needs a small amount of fuel source to burn. Ultra Lightweight Gasifier stoves have an outer chamber and an inner chamber that helps circulate oxygen into the flame to increase the heat emitted. Adding the hot gases mixed with oxygen back into the flame creates even more flame and heat. You can add a couple pine cones or a few sticks and the stove can boil a pot of water in minutes. Now you can carry a stove and heat source that is ultra lightweight in your camping and hiking backpack, or your bug out kit without needing to bring a fuel source with you.
- Ultra Lightweight 12 Oz Backpack Stove, Twig Stove, Fossil Fuel Freedom! Powered by wood alone: no batteries or other fuel required! Lightweight, clean-burning, compact woodgas camping stove Camp cooking without gas, petrol or meths!
- No Moving Parts, No Electronics, No Fuel To Carry, less than 280 grams; 7.5 x 13cm packed down!
- All Stainless Steel Modular Construction, Compact, Practical Technology, Durable, Clean Burning!
- Uses twigs, leaves, pine cones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- With just Uses twigs, leaves, pine cones and wood as fuel Boil water in 4-6 mins (34 fl oz water).
Make sure you have a good knife with you in your hiking backpack and bug out kit.
As with all Amazon deals the prices can change without notice.