Constant quality heat is such a burden off of anyone stuck in the cold. The Mr Heater propane heater is one of the top brands that don’t cost an arm and a leg too. An easy source of fuel using propane can be used by either the small green propane canisters I bet each of you have in your garage already! They are inexpensive at any box store. These heaters are awesome out at the lake, ball game, campout and even a fun date night with the hunny.
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 200 square feet
- Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included)
- Measures 9 by 14-1/5 by 14-2/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Mr. Heater 75,000 BTU 12-Foot Propane Hose Assembly #F273702
Hook up any standard propane tank to use with your Mr Heater for longer use.
- Propane hose assembly with hand tightened swivel on both ends
- Connects 5- pound to 20-pound propane tanks to disposable propane cylinder appliances
- Rubber hose and metal hand tighteners
- Includes swivel 1-inch 20 male throwaway cylinder thread, soft nose excess flow with handwheel
- Measures 12-feet long; 1-year warranty
Mr. Heater Fuel Filter for Portable Buddy and Big Buddy Heaters #F273699
- F273699 fuel filter
- Used with Mr. Heater Big Buddy or Portable Buddy
- Recommended when using F273701 or F273702 hoses
- Attaches directly to heater
- Keeps contaminants from entering the heater
And make sure you check out the Dyno powered flashlight – Maintaining light while you are staying warm is awesome!
As with any Amazon deal, the prices can change without notice
Leave a Reply