As low as $29.99 and free shipping options
- No conversion of estimated target size from inches into decimal equivalent of yards is necessary, as the Target Size Scale is in increments of feet and inches.
- No entry of data or operations through a keypad is necessary, as the device is purely analog and only requires the alignment of figures on scales.
- No memorization of formulae is necessary, as the correct formulae are built into the scales.
- No complex calculations for determination of telescopic sight adjustment or hold-over at various ranges are necessary, as the scales of the device convert drop/drift figures directly into both MOA and mils.
- No separate data sheet is necessary for bullet drop figures, as the reverse side of the device is designed to accommodate either commercially available data decals or user-produced data strips.
As low as $19.95 and free shipping options
- This spiral notebook is crammed with important information, charts, and formulas
- Plenty of space for personal notes and observations
- Designed for the law enforcement sniper
- Great for any shooter who wants to log their performance at different ranges and under different conditions
As low as $40.12
Find out why professional snipers, sharpshooters and long range riflemen consider The Ultimate Sniper to be the bible of their craft When John Plaster’s The Ultimate Sniper was released in 1993, it was hailed as an instant classic in the sniping community, influencing an entire generation of military and police marksmen around the world. Now, this revolutionary book has been completely updated and expanded for the 21st century. Through revised text, new photos, specialised illustrations, updated charts and additional information sidebars, The Ultimate Sniper once again thoroughly details the three great skill areas of sniping; marksmanship, fieldcraft and tactics. This new edition includes the latest tactics and techniques from the frontlines of the War on Terror, including the mountains, deserts and urban areas of the Middle East and Central Asia; analysis of evolving techniques including lasers, night vision, FLIR and ballistics programmes; an all-new chapter on countersniping ‘lessons learned’ in Iraq and Afghanistan; and detailed ballistics and trajectory data for sniper ammunition. About the Author Major John L. Plaster served three tours in the top-secret unconventional warfare group, Studies and Observations Group, in Vietnam. As a long-range reconnaissance leader, he led tiny intelligence-gathering teams behind enemy lines in Laos and Cambodia before leaving SOG in late 1971. He was decorated for heroism four times and retired from the U.S. Army as a major.
As low as $26.19 and free shipping options
- Designed to hold your data book(Sold Separately) open without falling back or blowing forward
- Pull out zippered pocket for calculator and wind meter,MS-20-9324-P
- Elastic band keeps pages in place
- Hook and loop tab on back attaches to shooters mat
- Universal straps allow you to attach to shooting mat, drag bag, weapons case or backpack
As with all Amazon deals the prices can change without notice.